Today we took our 7-month old puppy Pepper to the dog park today. Markham Park has a special area just for dogs- “Barkham at Markham”. Pepper was pretty stoked! Pepper made some new friends, including one brave chihuahua pup. Needless to say…she got pretty tuckered out.
Hi, I'm Moriah! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in South Florida. I'm passionate, enthusiastic, and dedicated to capturing beautiful, creative images of couples in love and of their most important day - their wedding. We focus in on the details - capturing those unforgettable moments that fly by so quickly so you can re-live your wedding day over and over again.
I am extremely fortunate to be able to shoot with my best friend, my husband Jared. Together we make a fantastic duo ready for anything! We love working together and our sessions are always relaxed and fun. We're not into very formal or traditional posing - that's just not our style. Our clients love our creativity, unique style and natural, candid captures.
Look around and enjoy! I hope to hear your story soon.
- ulana & marco | married | ukrainian wedding at the raleigh in south beach, miami
- summer & alexander | married | coconut grove women’s club
- brenton & maureen | color powder engagement shoot | markham park
- jordan & sulema | engaged | south florida engagement photographer
- alissa & william | engaged | washington dc engagement photographer